Country chic and rustic weddings are often a popular choice here in the Mid-South which is why this “Natural Love” styled shoot caught our eye. The rustic touches and overall country chic vibe of the coordinated shoot submitted byBee Photography, LLC show how implementing contrasting styles can truly work.
The color palette of creamy whites, soft blushes, and opulent gold pairs surprisingly well with the barn venue setting. The beautiful gowns and opulent jewels might normally seem out of place in a wooded country location but the contrast here creates gorgeous wedding inspiration you might want to borrow for your own country chic wedding.
From the photographer: “Teaming up with amazing vendors I loved the idea of contrasting styles and, putting things together that shouldn’t work. In the natural love shoot I wanted to take a very stylized urban glam look and take it to a very pastoral setting. Even the creamy whites and soft blushes, next to opulent gold elements that created our color pallet stand in opposition. From the ceremony area that appears from a wooded area to the beautiful barn, and even Falcon the pony, to the beautiful gowns and jewels on our models, these contrasting style elements combined to created a cohesive and beautiful shoot.”
- Photographer: Bee Photography, LLC
- Equipment Rentals: A Chair Affair, Inc.
- Event Venue: Bridle oaks Barn
- Dress Store: Casa di Bella Bridal
- Cake Designer: Cupcake Crazy
- Beauty: Elegant Occasions Orlando
- Event Planner: Encore Orlando Events, LLC
- Invitation Designer: Hadley Designs
- Groomsman Attire: Haley’s comet Clothing
- Equipment Rentals: Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals
- Floral Designer: Union Blooms Floral Weddings