With a timeless elegance and classic romance, this wedding styled shoot was inspired by a spring floral palette of peach and gold. The talented team of Tennessee wedding professionals that worked on the inspiration shoot utilized gold and peach in everything from the florals to the table setting complete with actual peaches.
The styled wedding table and florals for the reception were so luscious and colorful. I love that they used actual peaches for the place settings. Who wouldn’t be thrilled to get a juicy peach on their plate at a spring wedding?
The cake and desserts created by Cheryl McMillan Cake Design were so delicate and perfectly decorated for a spring wedding. The dessert table was a work of art!
The shoot based in Knoxville, TN was put together by a talented team of East Tennessee wedding vendors with all photos captured by Blush Creative Photography.
Tennessee Wedding Vendors
- Photographer: Blush Creative Photography
- Equipment Rentals: Anderson Rentals
- Cake Designer: Cheryl McMillan Cake Design
- Cinema and Video: Cody Allen Productions
- Event Planner: Foothills Bridal
- Event Venue: Meadhaven
- Floral Designer: megan connors floral and styling
- Caterer: Rothchild Catering
- Tuxedo and Mens Attire: Savvi Formalwear
- DIY or Handmade Goods Designer: The Crafty Cooper
- Dress Store: White Lace & Promises
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights