Paper flowers are a great and inexpensive way to decorate your wedding or other special event. These diy paper doily flowers are just another way to add something special to your decor.
Related paper flower tutorials:
- DIY Tissue Paper Flower Bouquet Easy Tutorial
- DIY Kusudama Paper Flowers Tutorial
- How to Make A Rolled Paper Rose
DIY Paper Doily Flowers Tutorial
In this video DIY paper doily flower tutorial we share how to create paper flowers out of inexpensive lace paper doilies.
These little paper flowers made from paper doilies are incredibly cute and easy to make! The look great hung up individually or in bunches for bouquets.
Making paper flowers from paper doilies is super easy with this DIY Paper Doily Flower Tutorial!
*Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you choose to make a purchase. Thank you for helping Mid-South Bride continue to run!
After watching the video you can see that making these paper flowers are super easy!
- First, simply fold the paper doily in half.
- Then fold it in half again.
- You then unfold what you’ve done, and then scrunch the doily together to make the petal.
- You glue four of these paper doily petals together to create a full flower.
To finish off the flower you add a dab of hot glue and attach the floral wire for the stem. Using floral tape you finish off the area between the flower and the stem.
Where To Use Paper Doily Flowers
There are plenty of ways to use these super easy DIY flowers.
You can use the paper doily flowers as decor in bunches or create super cute little bouquets to set in mason jars or other vases to match your decor.
Here are some of the options for using these paper doily flowers:
- bridal shower decor
- bridal luncheon decor
- wedding rehearsal decor
- wedding ceremony decor
- wedding reception decor
- bridesmaids bouquets
- flower girl bouquet or flower ball
- mixed in with other paper flowers
- as part of a flower wall backdrop
- hanging from fishing line for a backdrop
- boutonnieres for groomsmen
These are a super simple and very inexpensive paper flower option you can create easily.