In today’s DIY video, we’re showing you how to make an easy bouquet out of tissue paper flowers with stems.
In the video we walk you through the process of creating these flowers with stems and how to pull them together to create a bouquet.
Tissue Paper Flower Bouquet Supplies (affiliate links):
The video shows how to make paper flowers step by step. It’s really easy, promise!
Tissue Paper Flower Bouquet Instructions
If you need written instructions, keep reading:
- Cut rectangular squares of tissue paper 4″x8″ or depending on your desired size flower
- Fold the tissue paper accordion style all the way down
- Gather up the paper and place the pipe cleaner “stem” halfway
- Bend the pipe cleaner around the paper and twist
- Keep twisting the pipe cleaner all the way down
- Make multiple flowers complete with stems
- Twist together the stems all the way down to form one large bundle
- Wrap the stems together in fabric or with lace or desired textile, optional
Visit our YouTube channel to view more wedding related videos and easy DIY tutorials.