In this DIY tutorial, we show how to make an easy tissue paper flower bouquet. These bouquets can be used for a number of wedding events as easy decor options.
Tissue paper flowers can be very versatile and create a fun, colorful impact on your decor.
Here are a few more tissue paper flower tutorials that might interest you:
- Tissue Paper Flower Inspiration and Tutorials
- DIY Tissue Paper Flower Wall
- Hanging Tissue Paper Flowers Tutorial
Tissue Paper Flower Bouquet Tutorial
In the video we walk you through:
- the process of creating these tissue paper flowers
- how to add stems to the flowers
- how to pull them together to create a bouquet
With these skills you’ll be able to make a number of different and beautiful paper flower bouquets.
The video shows how to make paper flowers step by step. It’s really easy, promise!
Tissue Paper Flower Bouquet Instructions
If you need written instructions, keep reading:
- Cut rectangular squares of tissue paper 4″x8″ or depending on your desired size flower
- Fold the tissue paper accordion style all the way down
- Gather up the paper and place the pipe cleaner “stem” halfway
- Bend the pipe cleaner around the paper and twist
- Keep twisting the pipe cleaner all the way down
- Make multiple flowers complete with stems
- Twist together the stems all the way down to form one large bundle
- Wrap the stems together in fabric or with lace or desired textile, optional
So easy! You can use these basic bouquet instructions to make a number of different style bouquets.
Tissue Paper Flower Bouquet inspiration
Are you curious what can be achieved with tissue paper flowers?
Check out some of these bouquets for inspiration!
There are so many ways to make tissue paper flower bouquets into stunning wedding features!