Davies Manor Plantation. This historic property, located in Bartlett, includes the oldest log home in Shelby County open to the public, thirty-two acres of plantation land, and numerous outbuildings. These outbuildings range from a tenant cabin to a commissary to a gristmill to an outhouse. Additionally, the property contains several gardens, including a kitchen garden and a medicinal herb garden. In the future, visitors will also be able to enjoy an arboretum and nature trails. Our current interpretive program primarily consists of docent-led tours of the log home and a self-guided walking tour of the grounds and outbuildings.
Just down the lane from Davies Manor is Hillwood, a modern facility ideal for weddings and receptions, for up to 400 people.
Memphis Wedding Venue Basics:
- Location: East Memphis / Bartlett
- Rate: Varies. Contact for pricing.
- Size: Capacity of 400 people, 6000 square feet of space
- Ceremony & Reception: Yes.
- Restrooms: Available.
Memphis Wedding Venue Food:
- Catering: List of preferred caterers. If you plan to use a caterer not on the list there will be a $100.00 surcharge, and they must be cleared by the Hillwood Director before you sign a contract with them to serve in our facility. All caterers must be licensed and insured.
More Memphis Wedding Venue Information:
- Rental items included: 6000 square feet of space, break-out room space, dais for speakers, caterer’s kitchen, 20 – 6′x2′ tables, 21 – 60″ round tables, 4 – 48″ round tables, 2 – 36″ square tables, 250 folding metal chairs, Special Effects Lighting includes overhead draped lights, wrapped pole supports, Food and Bar spots and lighted arch.
Memphis Wedding Venue Directions:
Davies Manor Plantation: 9336 Davies Plantation Rd, Bartlett, TN 38133