Plan your unforgettable day in a 19th century historical home, where weddings have been a tradition since 1871. The natural beauty of the home and the grounds is breath-taking and will create elegance to any event.
Rising from ancient magnolia trees, the Woodruff-Fontaine House stands as a reminder of an era long gone. This beautiful French Victorian mansion was built in 1870 along “Millionaires Row.” The front lawn of the Woodruff-Fontaine house is a beautiful place to say “I Do.” From spring till November when the grounds are in bloom, the scenery is enhanced by nature, you might not need to have any additional decorations.
Memphis Wedding Venue Basics:
- Location: Midtown
- Rate: Varies. Contact for pricing.
- Size: Varies. Ceremony on front lawn can accommodate up to 250 guests. The Club Room can accommodate up to 150 people. Carriage House accommodates up to 250 people.
- Ceremony & Reception: Yes. Outdoor ceremonies.
- Restrooms: Restrooms upstairs and downstairs in Carriage House.
Memphis Wedding Venue Food:
- Catering: Outside catering allowed. Contact for details.
More Memphis Wedding Venue Information:
- Rental items: Contact for details.
Memphis Wedding Venue Directions:
Woodruff-Fontaine House: 680 Adams Ave, Memphis, TN 38105