Founded in 1957, The Racquet Club of Memphis is a first-class, privately owned club steeped in history. Located on 12 acres in the center of Memphis and having more than 186,000 square feet of facilities, The Racquet Club provides members with a calendar of social activities plus a private place to swim, work out, dine, host events or meetings, enjoy special entertainment and play tennis, racquetball, handball and squash. The Racquet Club of Memphis is the place to hold your next social event. Located in the center of the city, the Racquet Club has been helping people entertain for years.
The Racquet Club of Memphis is the place to hold your wedding. A private club located in the center of the city, the Racquet Club has been helping people entertain since 1968. Our professional staff has over 300 combined years of service to the club and works hard to expertly accommodate your requests.
Memphis Wedding Venue Basics:
- Location: East Memphis
- Rate: Varies. Contact for pricing, membership not required.
- Size: From 6 to 600 capacity.
- Ceremony & Reception: Yes.
Memphis Wedding Venue Food:
- Catering: Onsite catering. Contact for details and menus.
- Alcohol: Contact for details.
More Memphis Wedding Venue Information:
- Rental items: Contact for details.
- Parking: Gated parking with security guard.
Memphis Wedding Venue Directions:
The Racquet Club of Memphis: 5111 Sanderlin Avenue, Memphis, Tennessee, 38117