The Historical Daisy, sometimes known as The Old Daisy, is located at 329 Beale Street in the Beale Street Historic District, the #1 tourist attraction in the State of Tennessee. Built in 1902, the Daisy is a prime surviving example of nickelodeon architecture from the early cinema era. The Historical Daisy features a beautiful half dome entrance, upstairs and downstairs bar, half-moon full stage, stage lighting, and dance.
Memphis Wedding Venue Basics:
- Location: Downtown
- Rate: Varies. Contact for pricing.
- Size: Varies. Contact for details.
Memphis Wedding Venue Food:
- Catering: Onsite catering. Offsite catering allowed. Contact for details.
- Alcohol: Contact for details.
More Memphis Wedding Venue Information:
- Rental items: Contact for details.
- Parking: Street parking and parking garages in surrounding blocks.
Memphis Wedding Venue Directions:
The Historical Daisy: 329 Beale Street, Memphis, TN 38103
Address: 329 Beale Street, Memphis, TN 38103
Leave a Reply