The Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum of Memphis is available for private parties, receptions, seated dinners and corporate functions, all hosted amidst the guitars and galleries of one of America’s most fun and fascinating music museums. The Memphis Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum’s exhibition about the birth of rock and soul music, created by the Smithsonian Institution, tells the story of musical pioneers who, for the love of music, overcame racial and socio-economic barriers to create the music that shook the entire world.
Memphis Wedding Venue Basics:
- Location: Downtown
- Rate: Varies. Contact for pricing.
- Size: Varies. Accommodations for a gallery-seated dinner up to 80 persons, multi-gallery seated dinners up to 170, or receptions up to 400 persons
- Ceremony & Reception: Reception.
Memphis Wedding Venue Food:
- Catering: Levy Restaurants, the official caterer for FedExForum and the Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum, can coordinate your complete culinary menu, offering passed hors d’oeuvres and tapas menus, elaborate food displays, themed buffet tables, fully stocked bars and passed beverage service, staff -hosted seated dinners, and much more.
- Alcohol: Alcohol allowed. Contact for details.
More Memphis Wedding Venue Information:
- Rental items: Audio / visual equipment available to show DVD presentations or, with additional equipment, Power Point or slide show presentations
Memphis Wedding Venue Directions:
Memphis Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum: 91 Beale St, Memphis, TN 38103