Today’s featured summer Southern wedding should inspire warm feelings of love and summer.
Mary Claire’s excitement and happiness on the day was evident, from the moment she woke up to the getting ready process to the special moments that followed with her beloved Will.
Mary Claire and Will chose to hand write letter to each other for the day of the wedding. Before they met for their first look they each read their love letters. with increased anticipation and hearts bursting with happiness, these two had the sweetest of first looks.
The Southern setting at Brandon Hall Plantation in Natchez, MS, was the perfect location for this sweet Southern couple. Mary Claire’s walk down the front porch and under the oak trees to the man of her dreams wowed family and guests. But the moments that stayed with everyone? The vows and promises made between these two as they began their marriage. It was the perfect occasion to celebrate!
Mississippi Wedding Vendors
- Photographer: Adam + Alli Photography
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Bella Bridesmaid
- Event Venue: Brandon Hall Plantation
- Cinema and Video: Brock Gomez Productions
- Lighting: Davaine Lighting
- Cake Designer: Edna’s Cake Creations
- Caterer: Fresh Cut Catering and Floral by Wendy Putt
- Equipment Rentals: Great Southern Events
- Dress Designer: Imaginations Bridal
- Event Planner: Kendall Poole Event Planning
- Veils and headpieces: MOLLYGEEdesigns
- Band: The Mo’ Money Band
- Tuxedo and Mens Attire: Tuxes Too