Looking for wedding venues in Memphis, TN? Nestled in the woods adjacent to Elvis Presley’s beloved home, Graceland, this quaint Chapel in the Woods is the perfect setting for a wedding to remember. Whether it’s an intimate event with just the bride and groom, or up to 50 family and friends, the Graceland Wedding Chapel in the Woods offers all the amenities and services you’d expect from much larger wedding venues in Memphis, TN.
Memphis Wedding Venue Basics:
- Location: South Memphis
- Rate: Monday – Thursday: $695, Fridays: $750, Saturdays: $795, $125 per hour for each additional hour
- Size: Up to 50 people.
- Ceremony & Reception: Ceremony. See Graceland’s other venues for reception options.
More Memphis Wedding Venue Information:
- Rental items included: Rental includes use of the Bride’s private dressing room, the Chapel’s reception area and grounds, and up to a 15-minute photography session in front of the Mansion (excludes photographer’s fees).
- Additional items: For an additional fee you can get a special marriage certificate, unity candle, CD, champagne flutes, webcast of your wedding, and more.
- Parking: Parking at Graceland.
- Coordination: Offers wedding/event coordination services at an additional fee.
Memphis Wedding Venue Directions:
Graceland: 3734 Elvis Presley Blvd, Memphis, TN 38116