The Junior League of Memphis presents their annual Merry Marketplace on November 13-15, 2014 at the beautiful Memphis Botanic Garden.
The Junior League Merry Marketplace is a great place to pick up a unique hand- made gift for someone on your shopping list. This event serves as a major fundraiser for the Junior League of Memphis (JLM). Funds raised support the JLM’s ongoing efforts to improve the Memphis community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
While this isn’t a bridal specific event, there will be a ton of great local shops and vendors there that you should check out. You’ll be able to find gifts, treats, and more!
Who will be there? We recommend checking out:
- Pound Cakes LLC, one of our listed Memphis wedding cake vendors, will have a booth.
- Mo’s Bows is an adorable bow tie company run by 12 year old Moziah with locally made bow ties sure to liven up your wedding look. (We love these wedding bow ties!)
- Shotwell Candy Co, maker of delicious treats for gifts and weddings. (A great idea for Memphis wedding welcome bags!)
- The Pindi House who makes gorgeous antique-inspired jewelry.
- Mrs. Post Stationary who makes custom wedding invitations as well as other items.
- Menage Fine Stationery & Gifts will have a booth showcasing their stationary, invitations, and gifts.