The Magnolia Room is a wedding, party and event venue with over 18 years of experience toward making your next event absolutely perfect.
We pride ourselves on getting to know our clients and their needs and wants, and using that information to create an evening they will never forget. When you choose The Magnolia Room, you’ll be impressed with the beauty, wowed by the service, and ecstatic over the food as well as the presentation of the food. Our master carver is sure to impress the guests!
When you want the best total experience possible, as well as an affordable venue, you want The Magnolia Room!
Memphis Wedding Venue Basics:
- Location: Midtown
- Rate: Varies. $400 Non-refundable deposit to reserve the room. $1000 for Room Rent Only (no catering required). $600 for Weddings/Receptions. $100 deduction from the Room Rental for every $1000 spent on catering services. Daytime functions are 50% off (of the room rent) if the event is over by 4:00 PM.
- Size: Max capacity is 150 people.
- Ceremony & Reception: Yes.
Memphis Wedding Venue Food:
- Catering: No outside catering allowed. In-house catering provided at $12 – $27 per person depending on menu.
- Alcohol: Alcohol allowed. Several options: 1) Bring in whatever type of drinks that you prefer. We provide the set-ups, glassware, ice and bartender. $6.00 PER PERSON + $100.00 Bartender fee. 2) We Provide Unlimited Bottled Domestic Beer and wine throughout the event. (4 hours). You have a choice of 2 domestics and one import. You can bring in liquor to provide your guests with a full bar, and we pour it for no additional charge. $ 11.00 per person. For Champagne add $ 2.00 per person. 3) Open Bar for all the guests using domestic beer and well liquors. This also includes wine. $16.00 per person. For Champagne add $2.00 per person. For Premium Liquors add $5.00 per person. 4) Cash Bar & Host Bar- Each individual drink is recorded and paid for individually by the guest or presented to the host as a tab at the end of the event.
More Memphis Wedding Venue Information:
- Rental items: Room Rental Includes: The Room, Clean up of the room, Linens, Tables, Chairs, China, Glassware, Silverware, and Stemware.
- Additional: For Weddings, Room Rental also includes: One hour for the rehearsal the day before the wedding (time depending upon other parties that may be booked), our in-house wedding coordinator, as well as a beautiful bridal suite upstairs for the bride to prepare and get ready.
- Parking: Street parking available surrounding the venue.
- Coordination: In-house wedding coordinator included.
Memphis Wedding Venue Directions:
The Magnolia Room: 31 Florence St, Memphis, TN 38104
Leave a Reply