What more elegant, unique, or romantic setting could a bride ask for than a Tuscan Villa set amongst acres of luscious grapevines in the heart of West Tennessee? This plus the charm and sophistication of the South is our offer to a beautiful bride and her handsome groom. HRH Vineyards has 50 acres of grapevines, forests, ponds, and land with a church steeple in the background– a haven for outside wedding photos. A marquis tent can be erected in the vineyard for a large or small wedding and/or reception. The winery is open all year for rentals.
Memphis Wedding Venue Basics:
- Location: West Tennessee
- Rate: Varies. From $500 (Wedding and/or Reception reserving Patio only, Saturdays excluded) to $5,000 (Full Venue Package including Rehearsal Dinner Area).
- Size: Capacity varies. Crown Winery Villa – 200+, patio another 200 guests, Queen’s Pavilion – 200. Barn capacity is 150.
- Ceremony & Reception: Yes. Wedding ceremony and reception combination is common.
- Restrooms: Restrooms available in Villa. No restrooms in barn, prior arrangement for portable restrooms or Villa restrooms needed.
Memphis Wedding Venue Food:
- Catering: A caterer approved by the winery management must cater all events. A list of referrals will be provided if you wish. All caterers must have insurance. Caterers not on list will be assessed a processing fee of $75.00 administrative fee.If the host is using non-licensed friends or self-catering, a letter of release of liability for the winery must be signed by the host & filed by the winery. A $25 administrative fee will be charged. No food can be cooked in the winery.
- Alcohol: Only wine purchased from Crown Winery. Outside Alcohol fee (allowed after minimum one case of wine purchase) $100. If wine is to be served, at least one Crown bartender must be hired for the event and will be responsible for opening and pouring wines. No outside bartenders are allowed to serve. Coolers with beer are allowed behind the bar. Beer kegs are no longer allowed at the winery.
More Memphis Wedding Venue Information:
- Rental items included: Villa/Vineyard security personnel, Villa/Vineyard for one-hour wedding rehearsal, time for decorating, use of kitchen facilities, use of patio tables and chairs, use of tables and chairs in wedding dressing rooms, and more. Check for details.
- Additional rental items: Tables, chairs, napkins, and other items available for additional fee.All outside rentals (tables, chairs, cloths, napkins, tents, etc.) must be handled through Crown Winery. The renter can visit the rental company and select specific items in their name but must inform the Company that Crown Winery will handle the actual renting, billing, and time set-up arrangements of all items.
- Parking: Parking lot available at location for 250+ cars.
- Coordination: Offers wedding and rehearsal coordination services at an additional fee.
Memphis Wedding Venue Directions:
The Crown Winery: 3638 E Mitchell St, Humboldt, TN 38343