Using an Old South theme can be chic. The inspiration shoot today created by a number of amazing Tennessee wedding vendors shows how you can pull together elements of the Old South with bright pops of color and modern touches for a chic and elegant look.
This Old South Chic styled shoot was inspired by the historic church building in Nashville dating back to 1874. It features an open floor plan, exposed beams, and soaring windows flooding the room with natural light.
The original bell tower turned whiskey tasting room is a highlight of the venue and makes a great photo spot. It’s where the group focused their efforts and took a ton of photos.
Blackberry mint juleps put a twist on the normal Southern tradition along with the old fashioned layer cakes for the dessert table.
Styling the beautiful wedding venue with whisky barrels, cotton branches, mercury glass, and vintage books and medicine bottles enhanced the natural beauty. The warm browns, rich purples, and natural greens throughout the venue finish the look.
Photo: Nashville Photography Group
Gorgeous! Thank you so much to all the vendors that worked so hard to pull this awesome Old South Chic wedding shoot together. If you’d like to learn more about the wedding vendors that worked on this shoot, please visit them below.
- Photographer: Nashville Photography Group
- Equipment Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
- Dress Store: Glitz Bridal
- Makeup Artist: Kati Edge make-up and Hair
- Bakery: Nashville Sweets
- Specialty Foods: Nashville Sweets
- Invitation Designer: Nesting Project
- Event Planner: Regalo Design
- Tuxedo and Mens Attire: Street Tuxedo
- Other Location: Wedding 101 Nashville
- Event Venue: Bell Tower
- Event Planner: Wedding 101 Nashville
View more wedding inspiration shoots.