Frameblender Films shared this real Memphis wedding video yesterday. It features gorgeous videography of Melanie and Eddie’s big day as well as beautiful shots of the city. The narrative style creates emotion and depth beyond just the pretty details we normally see in wedding photos. We fell in love and think you will too. Enjoy!
From the talented team at Frame Blender:
This is one of our favorite films. Melanie and Eddie took all the wedding basics and pushed them over the top. Melanie was gorgeous in layers and layers of sparkling dress. With true storyteller’s cadence, their pastor gave the most well-spoken, thoughtful and personal homily we’ve ever filmed. The ballroom was breathtaking in shades of green, gold and white. And the dancing. Oh, the dancing!
We featured a few photos from Melanie & Eddie’s Memphis wedding yesterday in our vendor spotlight of their wedding planner Andria Lewis Events. Today we want to share more as well as their amazing wedding video.
Photo: Ross Oscar Knight
Memphis Wedding Vendors:
- Videography: Frame Blender Films
- Wedding Planner and Designer: Andria Lewis Events LLC
- Photographer: Ross Oscar Knight Photography
- Florals: Holliday Flowers and Events
- Makeup: Tasha Anders
- Wedding Dress and Veil: Monique Lhuillier
- Bride’s Shoes: Jimmy Choo;
- Lighting: Event Production Services
- Band: G3
- Stationery: Something So Write Memphis, TN
- Photo Booth: Hotshots Photo Booth
- Rehearsal Dinner: Rendezvous Barbecue, Memphis, TN
- Ceremony: Metropolitan Baptist Church, Memphis, TN
- Reception: The Grand Ballroom at The Peabody Memphis